4.9 Member Relationship Analysis
The Member Demographic Analysis includes three reports designed to show enrollment statistics as well as cost distribution across the covered population: Member Relationship Analysis provides a high level overview by employee, spouse, dependent and gender; the Member Age Group Analysis charts enrollment and cost by age band and gender; Member Age/Relationship Analysis combines the first two reports to show enrollment, costs across age groups and gender in each relationship category.
The Member Relationship Analysis can be used to determine enrollment activity and per member cost for employees, spouses, and other dependents.
The Percentage of Claims graph shows how claims were distributed between employees (green), spouses (yellow), and dependents (blue) while the Percentage of Plan Paid graph shows how dollars paid by the plan sponsor break down between each relationship group.
**Note that clicking on a specific relationship category drills down for further enrollment investigation. Please refer to the Drill Down section.
The bottom report generates medical enrollment and expenses by gender.
- Relation: Member relationship.
- Enrolled Count: The number of members enrolled within the time period. More.
- Plan Paid: Total amount paid by Plan Sponsor.
- % Usage: The percentage of total dollars paid by the Plan Sponsor. This is a measure of how much of total payment went to a specific item and is a useful indicator of how the plan dollars are distributed between relationship and gender.
- PMPM: The average amount paid by the Plan Sponsor per member per month.