4.5 Benefit/Network Analysis
The Benefit/Network Analysis report shows a comparison of network and non network utilization and network discount performance on a per benefit category basis.
- Network: In network (PPO) Plan Paid dollars broken out by facility and physician.
- Non-Network: Plan Paid dollars broken out by non contracted facility and physician.
- Category: Customized benefit categories.
- Plan Paid: Total amount paid by Plan Sponsor.
- % Paid: The percentage of original billed charges paid by the plan sponsor. More.
- Discount: The amount of savings through the PPO network and other out of network savings outlets. More.
- % Discount: The "discount rate" (percentage of total charge reduction through savings).
Helps determine coverage areas that could benefit from steerage or contract renegotiations.
Headers (Category, Paid, % Paid, Discount and % Discount) can be manipulated by clicking on the desired report header to create additional reporting outcomes